Tue Jan 19 2016

Connectivity problem

Having trouble getting good connection on pt. As i go to record the tracing , the screen shows that the LA or RA leads need attention and keeps blinking on the screen. I replaced the electrodes multiple times and moved them a little from original position. Also i hooked up all the electrodes to a steel plate for connectivity test and got good connectivity. What Next to test??? Thanks Chris

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from TSS Jim

Since the LA/RA fails go away with a shorting test, the lead set is probably ok. There is a possibility that the electrodes have dried out of you received a bad lot. Talk to your distributor to see if they can supply you with samples either of the same type you have or a different model or brand.

Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from champbates

Jim is there anybody out there that services the Burdick Atria 3000 and Burdick Atria 3100. Thanks chris

Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from Aneserv Medical Inc.
Aneserv Medical Inc.

You would be better off just to replace the ECG cable. You could be having trouble with another lead like RA that is causing the problem. A complete lead set would be cheaper than having somone come out to check it and then you would have a spare even if that was not the problem.

Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from TSS Jim

The Atria 3100 can still be repaired by Mortara Instrument / Burdick until 8/01/2016. The 3000 went end of service 8/01/2013. We still have batteries and power bricks available. If you want to send the unit in for repair, please contact Mortara Instrument at techsupport@mortara.com or 800-985-8422

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree