Tue Jan 19 2016

battery and wrench error message

the battery and wrench icons are showing, but when the battery is taken out and put back in, and then the machine is turned on, the OK icon shows. The lithium battery does not expire for another 10 months. What could be the issue?

RE: Defibrillator Report Post
Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from Francis

Just because the battery doesn't expire for a few months doesn't mean it is still good. If the AED has been used or checked or sitting idle it will wear down the battery regardless. I would install a new battery and your problems should be solved. Expiration date has nothing to do with consumption, think of as a "use by" date.

Tue Jan 19 2016Reply from Francis

Just because the battery doesn't expire for a few months doesn't mean it is still good. If the AED has been used or checked or sitting idle it will wear down the battery regardless. I would install a new battery and your problems should be solved. Expiration date has nothing to do with consumption, think of as a "use by" date. Your battery is just worn out.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree