Thu Mar 17 2016

Owners Manual

Where can I find any support to tell me how to calibrate the weight on the warmers. 

They have the self leveling feature but the weights are not the same when you self level the bed with blankets vs no blankets.

RE: Infant Incubators & Warmers Report Post
Thu Mar 17 2016Reply from Chris Brown

Here is the calibration information from the iRes manual. I hope this will help with solving your problem.

3.1 Scale Calibration

To access the main service menu turn on the unit and hold the Help and Alarm Silence keys until you hear two tones (approximately 5 seconds) and release. To exit service mode, it is necessary to power down the unit.

NOTE: If you are not able to access the main service menu by the above process, the service mode can be accessed by setting control board dipswitch position one (1) to ON and turning on mains power. The default position of all 8 dipswitch positions is OFF.

NOTE: For versions of application software 1.0.9 and earlier, refer to Appendix E for instruction on accessing and using service software.

NOTE: For EU Member States, this scale has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI) directive, 90/384/EEC. In order to assure complete compliance to the Directive have the unit calibrated by an accredited local test authority. If you are unable to identify a test authority, please contact your GE representative or distributor for assistance.

NOTE: Periodic re-verification (calibration) of the scale must be performed in accordance of the National Regulations Governing Legal Metrology. The required re-verification frequency will vary by country. Contact your local weights and measures authority for more information.

1. On the Main Menu select “Scale Calibration”, then select “Manual Calibration”.

2. Use the UP/DOWN arrow keys to set the gram value of the known test weight and press the enter key.

3. When prompted, clear all objects from the bed.

4. Press the Start Key, “Scale Obtaining Tare” will be displayed.

5. When “Apply Test Weight” is displayed, place the weight on the center of the bed and press the OK key.

6. If calibration is successful “Calibration Successful” is displayed. If not press the Recal key and repeat the procedure.

7. Press the Save key to save the new Calibration Constants or the Abort key to retain the original setting.

8. To confirm the calibration has been successful from the Scale Calibration menu select Check Weight and press the enter key.

9. “Remove weight and wait for scale to tare” is displayed.

10. Remove the calibration weight from the bed.

11. When “Replace weight and wait for scale to complete weigh cycle” displays place the calibration weight back on the middle of the bed.

12. When “Weigh Cycle Complete” displays verify the reading corresponds the test weight.

Cbrown1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree