Thu Apr 07 2016

"Treadmill cable not connected after change time clock battery

We have a Burdick Quest T55 Treadmill system. This morning had CMOS checksum error. Thus time clock battery changed. System then completed booting up. Able to do chemical stress tests but if put in Bruce Protocol reads TREADMILL CABLE NOT DETECTED. Also, have to reboot after each test to enter new test data instead of selecting "New Test." What settings need to be reset. I am also searching our user manual.

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Thu Apr 07 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you need immediate assistance try reaching out to our Electrocardiograph (EKG/ECG) sponsor Southeastern Biomedical Associates.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Mon Apr 11 2016Reply from Jremily

This is Jane again. Update: YES RESETTING THE BIOS works. Thanks to the person who mentioned that in one of the posts. Mortara was kind enough to email the BIOS settings to us. Also as a side note, if you go in to BIOS settings and change the setting to read the USB port and you do not have that as part of software, the printer will read "paper jam in thermal printer" but once change back that setting to disabled solved the problem. Plus cleaned the roller and reomved any loose dust from cue mark.

Wed Jul 18 2018Reply from JoeMugg

You must reset the CMOS, there are three different Motherboard, each requiring a specific BIOS setting. 

The unit loses the BIOS and returns to factory(the motherboard not Burdick) default and will not recognize the Treadmill, and in some cases, it loses Preamp or writer function as well. 

I do have the Cmos settings for all types. 

Let me know if this is still an issue. 

Mon Oct 08 2018Reply from yddish

hi there!

i replace the clock battery from my Burdick Quest and now i need the BIOS settings... somebody can help me... my email is repairs@drstoystore.com...

thanks

Fri Jul 10 2020Reply from kmay

HI Everyone

I know these are old post but we are having issues with our burdick quest(have crt one).  I had to change the cr2032 battery, now i guess i need the settings from what i read in the other post.  Can someone share please.  my email is kevinMMay@hotmail.com.  Thanks for any help

Fri Jul 10 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Southeastern Biomedical may be able to assist. 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree