Fri Apr 15 2016

SPo2

I have several different bedside monitors that are suffering intermittent SPo2 dropout. they are using a mixture of OEM original interface cables and pacific medical aftermarket ones. the problem seems to be universal to both types of cables. everythingwill berunning normally with the blueline across the screen and then everything related to spo2 will dropoff the screen and the only way to get it back will beto unplug the interface cable and plug it back in and then everything will be fine until it randomly decides to drop out again. sometimes the next dropout is immediate and sometimes it is the next day. help.

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Fri Apr 15 2016Reply from mike.biomedgeek

our haspital is also having extralmy intermitant Spo2 isues with this model and haven't found a commen factor.  I have a fealing it will require a firmware upgrade.

Fri Jul 15 2016Reply from deltatech

just got a unit back from NK usa for repair. they found that the pacific medical brand interface cables are pushing the socket pins out of place on the board. this caused the intermitant drop out on all cables thereafter. at least that is what their service report says. i will see if there is any improvement after repair.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree