Sun May 08 2016

service manual for a Model Chimeron

Looking for a service manual for a model Chimeron 20 inch sterilizer. Trying to compare parts for the rebuild kits for the steam manifold. I am wondering if the Century PM kit will work for this manifold as well. The Century part numbers do not match the Chimeron part numbers.

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Mon May 09 2016Reply from Dean
Dean

S1 is different. S2, S9, and S35 are the same as on the Century. I don't have the manual for the Chimeron, but have taken a look between it and the Century on Steris' website.

Dean Stephens EET, CBET, CRES
Senior Biomedical Equipment Tech
Intermediate Imaging Equipment Tech
(Not my first rodeo...)

Mon May 09 2016Reply from Cbet_Matt
Cbet_Matt

S1, S2, S9 are the different valves between the Century V120. S2, S9 have a Teflon plunger. Most every other part between then units use the same parts. All The PN's should be on the inside of the front door. 

If you need more info. Send me your email address and I will send you PN' s and pictures. Cbet_us@yahoo.com

Matt

Tue May 10 2016Reply from Cbet_Matt
Cbet_Matt

Here is S2- S9 PN#P764334-471. The Upper PM kit P7644334-467. This is for S2, S9, S35. S1 is seperate.

Matt

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree