Mon Jul 25 2016

scale error

have someone the service manual for CareAssist bed? I have an err5 message displaying in my scale controls, have 7 beds with the same error.

the error appears when i press either the on/off scale button, zero button, delta button, + and - button  

RE: Bed Report Post
Fri Mar 17 2017Reply from Jay Buckley

I also have a bed with the same error code.  I hope I could figure it out 

Fri Mar 25 2022Reply from James Simone

I have the manual but it won't let me send a picture of the page. First thing is press the lb/kg button and see what number it displays. If 11,12,14,15 or 17 unplug the bed  for thirty seconds if the error doesn't go away the pc board is bad. If you get 11 or 13same thing unplug the bed for 30 seconds if you still have an error the scale board is bad.. If you get18,19,20 or 21. You need to open the bed and look at the scale board and see if any of the p1- p4 lights are on if the are you need replace to replace the load cell that the light corresponds to.. if no lights are on replace scale control board.

Thu May 12 2022Reply from Joanna Manjarrez

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree