Thu Sep 01 2016

Communication Error

Getting Intermittent Comm Error between WS and C-Arm Gen. Changed Interconnect and still error. Help.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Sun Sep 04 2016Reply from Arthur
Arthur

I would reseat the Isolation interface PCB, the Generator interfacr and Fluoro Function PCB's and check the coin batteries. There is one on each CPU board and one on the generator interface PCB. I would make sure you back up your calibration data first using Utility Suite because the Generator interface is where that info is stored. I put the Generator interface on an extender and then power up and change the battery with power on. If this is not possible you will need the backed up data to restore the calibration after you change the Generator Interface board.

Mon Sep 05 2016Reply from randy71
randy71

Check the 5v from the c-arm power supply on the swing out plate on the side. Should be about 5.2v. Adj with R51

Mon Sep 05 2016Reply from KmiloRod

You could try reloading the firmware of the communication nodes using the RUS software. You should backup the calibrations first.

Thu Sep 08 2016Reply from JaisonGoslinga

So I have reseated all the WS and C-Arm Brds and adjusted PS1 5V output to 5.2V it was alittle high 5.5V. I havn't changed any coin batteries but will try if error returnes. The C-Arm made it through cases yesterday w/ not error. thanks.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree