Fri Sep 02 2016

Carestream digital CR

I bought a Carsteam digital CR about 3years ago. I had been in practice about 30 years at that point and decided to bite the bullet and spend the money on a the latest technology. Huge mistake. The product is definitely not cheap. It initially worked fine for about 2 years . About when the warranty was up it broke. The support group to maintain it is very limited having to drive along way to get to us . Unless you live in a major city this wil be a concern for all buyers. This also means you have no choice in who provides service to you and the service people treat you accordingly. My first bill just after the warranty was was $4300. If it worked correctly after the service I would have been more accepting of the bill but I still can not get a decent lumbar exposure. The manufacturer, Kodak Carestream, the seller, Proximus and the maintenance support company Merry Xray have all been of zero help. I can't get Carestream to even answer my emails Ive sent them. Proximus says call Merry Xray and Merry Xray has had a year to fix things and I'm still waiting. They just offer up lame excuses.

Buyer beware . I would have thought Kodak was a reputable company.

Kelly Mabe DC

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
    I Agree