Thu Sep 15 2016

"Air Leakage" message, NIBP problem

Dear all, I have Cardiocap 5 that cannot measuring the "Air Leakage" message. I did check all the connection and change O-ring but it still cannot solve. When I do measuring the blood pressure, the pump keep giving pressure to the maximum setting, like 180mmgh for awhile and then the message showe up. 

I wonder if it having problem with software or some component like faulty valve. 

Thanks 

Phanna

RE: Telemetry-Central Station Report Post
Thu Sep 15 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance please feel free to reach out directly to our Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter sponsors. They are always happy to help out when they can.

Integrity Biomedical 

Sage Services Group

Southwestern Biomedical Electronics

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Thu Sep 15 2016Reply from MedRepair Rx, LLC
MedRepair Rx, LLC

There could be a number of problems that cause this. it could be a solenoid leaking that it releases to drop pressure during the BP reading. This would cause the unit to either not reach pressure or to reach pressure then leak a little and cause the pump to turn back on to again reach pressure. Or it could be a pin hole in one of the hoses (internal or external) or cuff which would present the same way. Lastly if it is reaching pressure and holding pressure it could be a faulty pressure transducer that reads the pressure giving a false leak message.

We repair the Cardiocap 5 units all the time and could have this repaired and back within 3 business days. 

MedRepair Rx, LLC

Office: 864-757-8799

Fax:    864-757-8798

www.MedRepairRx.com

info@medrepairrx.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree