Wed Oct 19 2016

code 6503

screen is in black. no function of the machine

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Wed Oct 19 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance please feel free to reach out directly to our Electrocardiograph (EKG/ECG) sponsors. They are always happy to help out when they can.

Southeastern Biomedical

AIM

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Wed Oct 19 2016Reply from LRF

That is the classic dead battery error code.  You cannot simply replace the battery.  You also need to reload the configuration with the floppy disk.  If you have the config disk already count your blessings.  If you don't your probably going to get scammed to pay big bucks to get one.  Otherwise, there is no work-around to be able to use this machine.

Thu Oct 20 2016Reply from Dean
Dean

You can download the files to create the configuration disk here.

Look under the "Documents" tab and it is the linked file at the bottom of the page. It requires that you extract the files and copy to a floppy disk. I have done it in the past and remember that it took a couple of attempts before it worked, but I was able to create the disk.

Dean Stephens EET, CBET, CRES
Senior Biomedical Equipment Tech
Intermediate Imaging Equipment Tech
(Not my first rodeo...)

Thu Oct 20 2016Reply from LRF

Thank you Dean,  You are an honest Biomed and good person.  Thank you for sharing!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree