Fri Oct 28 2016

ELI 350 battery short life?

Does anyone else have problems with short life cycle batteries in these units? While I understand user behavior can impact battery life, I Seem to average 6 months or less on the 12V battery. I have seen this over the 5 units I am responsible for. Is there a better brand of battery that is lasting for others, or different specs. The battey I am changing this evening lasted 2 months....

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Mon Oct 31 2016Reply from TSS Jim

Please contact Mortara Instrument. techsupport@mortara.com 800-985-8422

Thu Nov 03 2016Reply from nayeems

Dear Jim,

Please let me know what is your zip code and contact information and I can have someone from Mortara reach out to you.

Regards

Nayeem

Mon Jun 05 2017Reply from CaseyMac

Was there a solution to the reported problem above?  I am experiencing the same issue with my 2 units, but am lucky to get 6 months out of them.  I talked to tech support, they said that most likely the problem is that the end user is using the unit until the battery is dead which causes the battery to not charge as well each subsequet time until there is nothing to charge.

Wed Nov 28 2018Reply from JeremieL

Hello,

I'm having the same problem with my 6 ELI 350.

I keep changing the batteries every 2 to 6 months. We did try many different kind of batteries and it's always the same problem.

If you put a new battery and mesure it's voltage, you'll see it dropping real fast (while only using the screen. Not the printer)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree