Thu Nov 03 2016

Softkeys not working

Just the gray keys below the display quit working on three different units from the same customer. Any ideas?

RE: Defibrillator Report Post
Thu Nov 03 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance please feel free to reach out directly to our Defibrillator sponsors. They are happy to help.

Soma Technology

ReNew Biomedical

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Thu Nov 03 2016Reply from ReNew14

you could try to reseat the cables on the front panel membrane and the control knob pcb

If that doesn't repair the unit then its most likely the front panel membrane and or Control knob PCB failure.

were all the front panel membranes brand new?

Thu Nov 03 2016Reply from BiomedSalim

Reseating doesn't seem to help, at least not on the first one I opened up. They don't appear to be new. It just strikes me as odd that 3 membranes would die at the same time.

Quote ReNew14

you could try to reseat the cables on the front panel membrane and the control knob pcb

If that doesn't repair the unit then its most likely the front panel membrane and or Control knob PCB failure.

were all the front panel membranes brand new?

Thu Nov 03 2016Reply from ReNew14

that is very odd!?

Thu Nov 03 2016Reply from BiomedSalim

You're telling me! I guess they could have abused them all the same way, but it still surprises me.

Quote ReNew14

that is very odd!?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree