Mon Nov 07 2016

acuson c512 cw and pw error

when i am doing cardiac scan if i press CW or PW button for graphs, that time machine got stuck (hang), to start the machine we need to reset and restart. which board is related to  CW and PW mode?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Nov 07 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance please feel free to reach out directly to our Ultrasound System sponsors. They are always happy to help.

Trisonics

AUE

Conquest Imaging

Summit Imaging

Ultrasound Gurus

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Mon Nov 07 2016Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

The Doppler processing is done on the RX board, which produces the I&Q that is then used by the CSD and BDM boards for audio, and by the RDP and IOV for spectral display.

My first guess would be the RDP is causing the lock-up. Corrupted software or firmware on a board might be causing the problem, so reloading software might fix it. Monitoring the PUT messages may point you in the right direction, since it is most likely a hardware issue.

AUE offers Hero Kits and technical support for our customers. You can send an email to Service@AUEtulsa.com or call 918-628-2831 to learn more.

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Mon Nov 07 2016Reply from El Jefe

Kana,

Jim and AUE offer outstanding support for your system. I agree with his plan of action and would only add, in case you were not aware or he did not mention, to hold up on the Gate key and hold down on the V key as you power on. This displays the PUT tests on the Sequoia monitor. I always take photos of what I see on the screen in case I need to consult with anyone. Good luck.

Jeff Majors   PMI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree