Wed Nov 16 2016

Dash 4000 inverter board ac-1386b

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone knows the part numbers for the components on the dash 4000 inverter boards that power the back lights in the LCD screen. I have found the exact capacitors that always blow on most of the boards I've had to replace. But I would like to know what the other components are like the transformer/ballast.

Thanks for any help!

David

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Wed Nov 16 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

What equipment is this for? Manufacturer/Model?

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Wed Nov 16 2016Reply from DCRUMP2016

The company that makes the unit is Ge Medical( Marquette) its a patient vital signs monitor. Its the LCD screen backlight power supply/ballast.

Thanks David

Wed Nov 16 2016Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Thu Nov 17 2016Reply from DCRUMP2016

I don't think you understand I'm looking for the inverter board components on the board itself so I can purchase them to repair some bad inverter boards.

Thanks David

Thu Nov 17 2016Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Hi David,

I'm not sure if this will be much help, but if you click here and type in 'Dash 4000 inverter board,' it will pull tons of parts listing (with descriptions and part numbers.) Maybe you can find some of the components that you are looking for there.

Good luck.

Thu Nov 17 2016Reply from DCRUMP2016

That link take me to partssource website no components there but thanks anyway.

David

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree