Wed Nov 30 2016

Intellivue Information Center (M3150)

Hi, I got a problem with that system. The HDD sector is defect, does not start. (Recovery programs can not repair) You do not have someone install CD?

Thx: Henry Walton

RE: Telemetry-Central Station Report Post
Wed Nov 30 2016Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

Which version software do you have? There's several versions out there. And we hope that you (or someone) made archives of the configuration. And if you've never done it before, you'll probably need help (unless you are really computer savvy). And which server is it? A ML350 G5, or a DL380 G7?

With the right version software and the archive, you can reinstall the operating system and application. It can take a few hours and several reboots.

Lastly, where are you?

Wed Nov 30 2016Reply from Atari
Atari

Version "M", the database is local, I have backup all settings. I can install the operating system and the application, but you do not have to application install files. The computer is HP rp5700 (with SDN card), operating system is XP, database is MSSQL 2008. I can do everything, but you do not have the install application files. 

Lastly: Europe. :-)

Henry Walton

waltonh@mail.com

Wed Nov 30 2016Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

I don't have any rev M software whatsoever. I have L.00.19, L.00.30, and N.00.12. I had a Philips rep here earlier today (on a new install) and he commented that the rev M was "buggy". So good luck. :-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree