Tue Dec 06 2016

precharge volt err

when on the oec c-arm its showing perchage volt err switch off and wait 10- second and swicth on ,so what is the problem ,please help me

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Tue Dec 06 2016Reply from Grullon

You have to check the charging voltage of the batteries, check the batteries and check the card that handles the charge of the batteries. Also check the breaker of the battery charger.

Thu Dec 08 2016Reply from KmiloRod

This error is often caused by the AC power. Check the voltage during power on to see if there's any drop or spike, neutral-ground voltage, verify the outlet and the cable.

Sat Dec 10 2016Reply from zahid hussain

SIEMENS SIRE MOBILE 2000 ERROR CODE 0027

Sat Dec 10 2016Reply from Grullon

This answer thread is about the OEC 9800 C-ARM. I recommend you look for the SIREMOBIL 2000 thread. But anyway error 0027 refers to:   0027 TV system not ready Cause : HOST sends note to the TV system, but receives no acknowledgement. Active: during power up Possible trouble / help : HOST-TV connection interrupted      TV defective   TV power supply 

Tue Jul 25 2017Reply from ConradRobinson

I am having this same error. Did you ever get a response for resolution?

Conrad Robinson
Imaging Service Technician I
UTMB
Tue Jul 25 2017Reply from ryzone

Change the two batteries in the bottom base of the c-arm.

Tue Jul 25 2017Reply from Catfish

I have had this problem in the past and is always same fix.

Changing the batteries generally always takes care of this problem unles there is a charger issue.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree