Thu Apr 05 2012

Steam generator install question

On the small Century sterilizers, there are four wires that go to the steam generator through two different connectors. I am adding a generator to a stand-alone sterilizer that didn't have a generator before. the Two connectors on the generator are J100 and AUS. Can anyone tell me where the four wires from these two connectors are supposed to connect inside the power box on the generator. I know that two of the wires are "dirty" AC power from the main power switch on the control box through J9-1 and J9-5. These go to J100-3 and J100-2. There are two more that come from J11-1 and J11-4. These go to the AUS connector (Automatic Utility Shutdown) at AUS-1 and AUS-2. I need to know where these connect inside the steam generator power box.

I've already tried Steris tech support, and other than telling me that there are two connectors on the back of the generator (duh) it was almost as if they were being as purposfully dense as they possibly could be.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Thu Apr 05 2012Reply from Cbet_Matt
Cbet_Matt

just a thought, have you contacted the party from whom you bought the unit from.  If its a third party I understand. Try checking with Soma Technologies Sterilizer Tech Support @ 800-GET-SOMA. They have helped me in the past.

Matt

Fri Apr 06 2012Reply from Katherine

We need to know which type of generator you want to connect?  The connections on generators are different.  You can call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA ext 1071. We will be more than happy to hep you.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree