Thu Dec 15 2016

Proteus SID to Wall Bucky is Off

I have an older GE Proteus Room where the SID to the wall bucky at 40" reads correctly, but at 72" it reads 63".  It also reads fine tot he table.  Someone told me that this is a simple fix that does not require logging into the system with Asian.exe.  Would appreciate getting that information on how to do this.  The person who said this did not remember how to do it, but said it was simple and done at the console.  Thank you.

RE: Analog Radiography Report Post
Wed Dec 28 2016Reply from oldxrayguy

Go to the GE Healthcare Support Documentaton Library > X-ray > Proteus> Proteus XR/a System Service Manual > Direction 2273022-100, Revision 38.

On page 224 (4-3) are the instructions for getting into System Configuration screen where you  can select English or Metric display for the collimator as well as the SIDs for Overhead and Chest stands.

If you have any trouble send me an email at glee@jannx.com

Wed Dec 28 2016Reply from jimsdavis

Press and hold the quick key (between the up key  and the down key) then power up system continue holding until the config menu appears. set correct SID for the XT switch needed.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree