Wed Jan 11 2017

Preventive Maintenance

Can someone please post the Service Manual and User Mmanual for the Panda Warmer? I've placed an inquiry to GE but haven't received a response. Our shop's User Manual is dated "2003" and references to perform multiple tasks in the Service Manual.

Thank you.

RE: Infant Incubators & Warmers Report Post
Wed Jan 11 2017Reply from AJ_Diaz

I will send everything I have to MedWrench Admin to post on the details page for this device, service manual included.

All can be found on GE Support Documentation Library.

Wed Jan 11 2017Reply from AJ_Diaz

Some of these files are too large to send. Go to this link

http://apps.gehealthcare.com/servlet/ClientServlet?REQ=Enter%2BDocumentation%2BLibrary

Click on Life Support and scroll to Giraffe/Panda iRes Warmer select all Manual types and all Status types. A list will appear and you can pick and choose what manuals you want. GE broke apart the manuals because of the different configurations they have for this warmer. Hope this helps.

Wed Jan 11 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

Unfortunately GE has asked that we do not post any of their literature to our website. So AJ_Diaz will have to send to you directly.

Sorry!

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Tue Jan 17 2017Reply from Celios

AJ_Diaz: Thank you for the specific guidance on finding the Panda Warmer in the GE Support Documentation Library. I wish field box searches were more robust on the site; figuring out which category button to search is not always easy when GE makes so many nomenclatures.

Wed Jan 18 2017Reply from AJ_Diaz

Yeah, it can be a little overwhelming. Fortunately for me, I've been there so many times, I can navigate the page. We are a GE house so I'm always there.

Mon Jan 23 2017Reply from Celios

The Service Manual references a "Resuscitation system" Service Manual, which I do not see on the GE online literature library. Does anyone have a copy that could be uploaded to benefit the community?

Thank you.

Mon Jan 23 2017Reply from AJ_Diaz

Provide your email address and I can send it.

Wed Feb 01 2017Reply from mfjmartin
Can someone send me a copy of the Service Manual, I also have units due for PM. fjmartinez@uhs.com Thank you

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree