Tue Jan 17 2017

Service Manual - code 4152

My machine is erroring on cassette read/insertion, error 4152. Any Suggestion for resolution? Any experience with this code? Thank you!!

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Wed Jan 18 2017Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

What equipment are you referring to?

Thu Jan 19 2017Reply from Mechandler

I have an AGFA CR-30X

Thu Jan 19 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

I have attached your question to the appropriate product page. You will find a service manual listed on the product page under the documents tab.

Hope this helps.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Tue Jan 24 2017Reply from Tim Deml

According to Agfa: The fixer moves approx. 30 steps too less to the left side of the fixer unit. Turn off the sustem, remove the front cover and turn the fixer motor so you can see the fixer home position. Bend the stop position of the fixer slightly to the right side (direction to the motor) approx. 1.3 mm/ 0.05".

Mon Jan 30 2017Reply from AgfaDoog
AgfaDoog

Verify if the fixing mechanism is not broken, certain models (don´t recall wich serials) after a number of cycles developed a hair crack, that evolved on the 4152 error on big size cassettes but not on smaller sizes. After several uses the fixing mechanism gives the error on smaller sizes too rendering the CR unusable. Do a inspection on it (open the drawer and touch and try to wiggle the fixer, is it has play then it is a goner. I was able to disassemble one and send to the machinist shop and they were able to reproduce the part, and after some fine milling (2 CR by the way) the CR I had offline are now working.

"...Hello, IT... Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot?..."
The IT Crowd
Check my LinkedIn profile for more info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aacch/?locale=en_US
Available to move, looking for a job overseas full time :)

Mon Jan 30 2017Reply from Mechandler

It is actually doing it on the smaller cassette now so I will be checking the fixing mechanism next. 

Thank you so much!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree