Thu Apr 12 2012

Service Manual

Does anyone have service documents for the Zonare systems?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Thu Apr 12 2012Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

It doesn't look like we have any uploaded to MedWrench on the product pages. 

Do you have a specific problem? Maybe someone will be able to help if you post the issue you are having.

Wed May 07 2014Reply from Baughb
Baughb

Shortly after warranties expired, the 2-D sector developed a white area, throughout the image, as if a portion of transmit/receive data is missing.

I am in need of part numbers, board descriptions, etc., so I can source parts and make a repair.

Wed May 07 2014Reply from Gary Crockett

Zonare tech support is very helpful, you can reach them at 877-913-9663. The symptom sounds like a problem with the scan engine, which they handle as a repair and return. They won't sell the internal components of the scan engine, but they will send a loaner while yours is being repaired.

Good luck!

Wed May 07 2014Reply from HERDEZ

Where are you I can help because I have equipment Zonare and documentation. I live in Mexico my mail hebace@msn.com

Wed May 07 2014Reply from Carrie1022

Dear Herdez

This is Cary from China , specilize in manufacturing bladder scanner.

Would you like to be our distributor in Mexico.

my email is :meike16@bladder-scanner.com

Wed Jun 04 2014Reply from zjq2008

I am going to purchase an used Zonare one ultrasound machine.  Any comments about this ultrasound system. How is the resolution compare to Philips HD 11 or GE logiq S8? Anyone please

Thanks

Mon Jul 25 2016Reply from jls2720

Can i get a copy of the service manual if you have one? joe.smith@tmcaz.com

I have a Viewmate Zonare which is no longer under contract and need to do the PM on it.

Wed Mar 22 2017Reply from Kelei

Can someone help with a USER MANUAL for Zonare -Z One ultra

Sat Oct 14 2017Reply from Gordan

Does anyone have service password for ZONARE ULTRA? Also,does anyone know what internal system eror ef0f0000 means? Thank you! gordanvuk@gmail.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree