Home>Questions & Answers>how to change the date of Toshiba Xario XG
Advertisement
a month ago

how to change the date of Toshiba Xario XG

hello i've 2 problems with myToshiba Xario XG : *I can't set the date of my toshiba xario XG in 2017 year , it is on 2002 *since 2 weeks , when I switch on my Toshiba Xario XG , after 2 or 3 secondes it stop , than after 1 or 2 minutes it restart spontaneousely (like restarting or rebooting). the first time when this problem is appear , the machine (Toshiba Xario Xg ) changed the date, it past from 2017 to 2002 please help me
21 days agoReply from yamek
avatar placemarkhi, I changed the battery on the cpu, but I can't change the date . I taped the current log and password you sent me,and when I click on OK it appear this message: SAM:LM:system clock has been set back. please help me to change the date of my toshiba Xario XG
a month agoReply from BMET-KY
avatar placemark Dave and Yamek check your e-mail. Dave I sent it to you on the 17th if you didn't get repost and I will call you
a month agoReply from dferguson
yamek Does anyone have the current service login information?
a month agoReply from yamek
avatar placemarkhi,please I need the password thank you e-mail : mekamene2007@yahoo.fr
a month agoReply from BMET-KY
avatar placemark I agree with JohnW repalce the CMOS battery. As far as changing the time. You have to log in to service for that. pull up themenu then select maintenace at the bottom. hit ctrl+alt+"next"(near trackball). Type in the current log in and password. then select command line towards center of screen. you can type in control panel in the box towards the top and hit go. Then select date and time. If you need the current pasword post you e-mail.
a month agoReply from JohnW
avatar placemarkReplace the battery on the cpu pcb

For questions about using the MedWrench web site:

(866) 989-7057TOLL FREE  •  (770) 692-8371INTERNATIONAL

support@medwrench.com

MedWrench is in association with:

TechNationMedical DealerOR TodayMD Expo

Testimonials  •  Advertising  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms and Conditions

© 2017 MedWrench, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Advertisement