Sat Jan 28 2017

Acuson X150 not booting properly.

Hello,

Recently I have been experiencing issues with my Ultrasound, It started by a set of messages regarding a fan that is not working properly, I have already found out the culprit  and was waiting for the replacement part to arrive, but recently, since I do still work with it until I get the replacement fan, It stopped booting.

And by that I don't mean that it doesen't turn on, it does, but stays stuck on the boot screen, with the Acuson X150 logo and all. Does anyone know by chance what would cause this issue? Or is it just because the fan's not working?

Thanks,

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Thu May 17 2018Reply from Bad@technology

Hello, I am currently having this same issue. Did you ever find a solution, or figure out what caused it??

Thanks!

Thu May 17 2018Reply from Howard Herm

Hello.  I have the same issue.   The system stays stuck on the on flashing the Acuson X Family screen.  Have you or anyone out there found what the issue is that may be causing this.  A reply would be great.

Thanks,  Howard

Thu May 17 2018Reply from Dawit Elias

Hello Mr.

My name is Dawit i am biomedical Engineer. So is it stack on windows or on booting x150 Acuson syingo.

1.if it is on Acuson  syngo. Do like this to generat error code use new USB flash disk plug it and press crl+s and after that you will get error code file on the flash#when you do this you may not see anything on screen except x150 syingo software booting sracked. And remove thr USB and check it on PC or if cant get error repeat this step. So U can send me  the Error code. On email or whatsup.+251946260018

2. If it is on windows it may be Bios or windows problem so  that also use my whatsup and call me i can help.

Thanks 

Show quoted text

Dawit Elias
Biomedical Engineer bsc and deploma from Rice university
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Tel:-+251946260018
Email.maranata389 @gmail.com
Fri May 18 2018Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

The cause of a system that is stuck on the boot-up screen is usually the hard disk (HDD) or the BE board. Look at the LED for the HDD that is on the rear I/O Panel. If it is flickering green during the boot-up, the problem is most likely being caused by the BE board. If the HDD LED is not flickering during the boot-up process, it is most likely the cause of the failure.

AUE has X150 parts in stock.

Good luck,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree