Wed Feb 01 2017

reset the maintenance wrench on crystat CM1950 / ip adress to service the cryostat / ERROR E039

Hi , i would like to reset the maintenance wrench on crystat CM1950 and also the ip adress to service the cryostat CM1950 .I also have an error E0 39 ( i replace the box compressor temp sensor but the error keep coming). THANKS vbellingen@yahoo.fr

RE: Cryostat Report Post
Fri Feb 03 2017Reply from IPNDave
I would love the info on resetting this as well.

Fri Feb 03 2017Reply from Paul Moyer
You can try this procedure ; "Push both the "key" symbol button and the + (specimen temp increase) for at least 5 seconds. That should clear it. If not, I also have a more involved method from the manual." "You have to press the defrost Button the arrow down Button and the key Button. Then there is a Service menu. With the arrow button you can switch to this menu. When on Display appear runtime press defrosts Button and After That press refresh button. The cryostat restarts." Reply back if this works. Thanks Paul

Fri Mar 17 2017Reply from paul van bellingen

it's not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree