Thu Feb 02 2017

Error F12

Hi, I need some help or tips to assist in FVR calibration of shimadzu MUX 100. I did everything as describe in the manual for 2 point calibration, despite when KV is 80 and MAS at 50, when did the exposure I get error F12, therefore I could do any calibration. Please can someone assist? Du.

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Fri Feb 03 2017Reply from Arthur
Arthur
Hi, Are you measuring the KV and mA during calibration? My first question would be what is the actual KV when the F12 occurs? I would also look in the Install Manual for the FVR adjustment for ALL stations. Then you are enabled to calibrate more points within the FVR table. Primarily though you have to measure the KV. Also are the candle sticks clean and free of carbon? Art

Thu Feb 09 2017Reply from bmet75
When this happens you can turn down the the current and save and then take a shot till you dont get a F12 error. and when you do the 80kv at 160 turn the current down save and then take the shot. You will have to do a all point calibration after doing this as not all MA stations will lower enough to not get a F12. How old are your batteries. Usually old batteries cause this problem.

Mon Feb 20 2017Reply from davido
after 80 and more , tube arcing, replace tube.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree