Fri Mar 10 2017

service manual

Does anyone have a pdf of a Hill-Rom advance series bed service manual you could send me?

RE: Bed Report Post
Wed Mar 15 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument , and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Wed Mar 15 2017Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

Do you know what model bed you have? On the serial number label, it's the next letter after "P1900", which is the overall model number. The letter can range from A up to K or beyond. There's at least 3 different service manuals depending on the model version.

Wed Mar 15 2017Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

Oh, I did it again. I thought I was replying on the TotalCare line. But there's 2 major versions of the Advance as well, the oldest beds are what they call 3-motor, while the newer beds are 4-motor. Whether it has 1 or 2 hi/low motors. Model number starts with 11, then xx like 1115, 1130, 1135, like that. What do you have?

Wed Mar 15 2017Reply from Maint Man

It is a model 1105

Wed Mar 15 2017Reply from Chris T. - DiaMedical USA
Chris T. - DiaMedical USA

Hello,

Please send me your contact information, so that we can send you a service manual via E-mail.

Thank you!

- Chris T.

DiaMedical USA

Chris Taisey - Director of Sales and Service

877-593-6011

ctaisey@diamedicalusa.com
Thu Mar 16 2017Reply from Maint Man
Sat Apr 08 2017Reply from ANDROID

Y es i hace service manual hillrom avance 1000,,and 2000

Write me douglasdiaz02@gmail.com and i send you tbese PDF manuals

Mon Jul 12 2021Reply from Pxsanche01

Can some one help and send me the pdf service manual for 1100A 3 motor bed . Thanks 

Mon Jul 12 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree