Sat Apr 28 2012

In need of a Flow Sensor

I need a part catalog for Bleasefocus. I am looking for flow sensor (air mass meter)

Thank You

RE: Anesthesia Gas Machine Report Post
Tue May 01 2012Reply from Jayme MDP McKelvey
Jayme MDP McKelvey

Posted on behalf of D.K. Ahluwalia...

"Hello,
We will try to find flow sensor as required by you. We are consultancy company based in DELHI,INDIA. We offer services in sourcing,collaborations,projects,equipments for hospital projects,getting an agency,marketing and Distribution.We deal in all types of MEDICAL DEVICES,PHARMACEUTICALS AND COSMETICS.

Thanks,
D.K.AHLUWALIA
RAPID MEDSRVE CONSULTANTS
www.rapidmedserve.com
contact rapidmedserve@gmail.com"

Jayme McKelveyVice President of Sales | MD PublishingPhone: (800) 906-3373Follow me on Facebook or LinkedIn
Thu May 03 2012Reply from Jayme MDP McKelvey
Jayme MDP McKelvey

Posted on behalf of Fiona C. of Perlong Medical....

Hi, this is Fiona from Perlong Medical in China ,we are the professional manufacturer of kinds of medical equipment,such as x ray machine,hematology analyzer,clinical lab device,diagnostic fast kit and so on.If you are
interested in our products,please visit our website http://www.pl999.net/ for more information.

You can also send me an email,my email address is
per.service003@perlong.com.cn

Jayme McKelveyVice President of Sales | MD PublishingPhone: (800) 906-3373Follow me on Facebook or LinkedIn

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree