Sat Apr 08 2017

Precision 500d

good afternoon everyone,does anyone can help me with follow problem,I am facing a problem with Precision 500D table angulation.it doesnt tilt and I can see the K2 relay energized but not K1,could it be the cause of problem?

RE: R/F Systems Report Post
Mon Apr 10 2017Reply from jimsdavis

most common issue is the footstool is not pushed in all the way or bad switch. angulation limit switches are sometimes the cause but rarely. does this not work from the spotfilm tower control and the tableside controls?

Tue Apr 11 2017Reply from cacharreo

Exactly,it doesnt responde from anyway,even from the table button.when it is tilting the K1 relay should be energized?

Tue Apr 11 2017Reply from oldxrayguy

Inspect the main cable harness that goes from the tub to the table base.  Cut wires in the cable harness can cause this problem.

Tue Apr 11 2017Reply from jimsdavis

let me check a few things and i will get back to you

Ok thanks,I will appreciate.I already check the limit swithes and main wires.

Notice when I pressed table button I can heard and see K2 is energized but K1 not.I saw on book that K1 is the angulation relay control

Tue Apr 11 2017Reply from oldxrayguy

send an email to me at glee@jannx.com

i have some stuff to send you.

i recommend you check the slide out step stool safety switch. i checked my unit and get exactly the same symptoms with the step pulled out even just a little. these switches will break after years of use and slamming the step back in hard. you may have to lay on the floor to get access to the bottom of the step cover. you may also look in the prints and find a bypass point to test but do not permanently bypass this or you could seriously damage your table. this switch is there for protection.

the step interlock switch is S7 connected to TS1 pin 19 and 20 on the base, it goes out of J7 pins 47 and 48 to J104 in the Positioner rack

Thanks sir,I check that switch and it is good.after that check again the limit switches,I pressed,one first and then the other one, both of them and start tilt.I think one of then was the problem.thanks for you help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree