Mon May 15 2017

SHIMADZU Mobile Dart Evolution - Error F56

Experiencing Error F56, changed all batteries with all new, charged for 15 hours before use. However Error F56 is still occurring. Please advise.

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Wed Jun 21 2017Reply from Arthur
Arthur

F56 occurs when your positive side battery pack is 12VDC lower than the Negitive side battery pack. The calibration procedure is in the manuals. You must re-calibrated the battery balance.

Thu Jan 04 2018Reply from utopiareserve

Hi, I've encountered a similar issue and I would recommend adjusting the battery voltage detection circuit, once the values are input through the "adjustment mode" - the error should clear after a hard reboot. 

Ref: MobileArt Evolution Standard Type(12.5kW) Installation Manual: Pgs. B-18 - B19

Tue Jul 02 2019Reply from Afrique

I have a similar issue. I have entered adjustment mode and adjusted the voltage on the negative and positive sides to match the battery voltages. However, the problem keeps arising on fully charging the batteries.

How does one initiate a hard reboot? Thanks.

Tue Jul 02 2019Reply from Daryl Anderson

It is time for new batteries. If we get 1 year use we are lucky. Year and a half has been our record.

Tue Jul 02 2019Reply from Afrique

Thanks, Daryl.

The intriguing thing is that we have just changed its batteries.

Tue Jul 02 2019Reply from Daryl Anderson

unfortunately i had the same issues with a new set of batteries; what i do now before installation is check each cell under a load and make sure the battery voltage does not drop excessively. it only takes one cell to be defective to mess up the whole batch. i just use a resistive load to draw half the rated current. Shimadzu goes to the extreme of making sure all of the batteries have the same manufacturing code or date. we experimented with different suppliers and although the set from Shimadzu cost more they have lasted the longest

Tue Jul 02 2019Reply from Arthur
Arthur

There is also a battery voltage drop check you can perform which will show the voltages during a prolonged exposure. Its in the install book

Wed Nov 23 2022Reply from balde

hello i have same problem with new battery F56 continues to display even after calibration, the calibration value does not remain the same after restart.

has anyone got a solution?

thanks.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree