Fri May 19 2017

Service Manual

Do anybody have a Siemens Acuson X150 Service Manual?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri May 19 2017Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument , and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Thu Aug 20 2020Reply from cesars12
cesars12

hello anager... or would be manager

I have being the follow problem with my Siemens Acuson X150 ultrasound machine, so when i turn on power supply in the initialization from self test i get an error message like this below

The System is shutting down automatically to prevent permanent damage, please contact Siemens Service.

Can somebody give me a diretcion to solve this failure.

Thank you!

Thu Aug 20 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

One of these companies may be able to assist: 

Agiliti 

Conquest Imaging

Innovatus

Technical Prospects

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

cesars12

Hi Kari,

First of all i would like to thank you for the fast feedback, I afraid that companies listed above maybe can not helpe me because i am a service repair of ultrassound machine here in Brazil.

Is possible to get the Manual Service of this equipment (Siemens X150) with members of the forum:
It will work perfectly to me.

Best Regards,

Cesar Remi

Thu Aug 20 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Thank you Cesar - I am hopeful someone in the MedWrench community will have a manual to share that I can upload to our database. 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

cesars12

Nice Kari, Who knows someone will share the Service Manual here in the forum.

Let's awaiting for some help in this equipment.

For while i would like to thank you for the effort and  real interest with all members from site.

So, until more!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree