Fri May 19 2017

Optima Error Codes

Does anyone out there have a list of error codes for the Optima XR220amx or know where I can get them? It would help with troubleshooting. Trying to learn this system on the fly

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Sat May 20 2017Reply from SFS1

Select service in middle of screen.  Then select error log on tab at top of screen. I think you can do this all without the service key.

Tue May 23 2017Reply from Walter Cahill

Let me clarify.  I know how to get to the error codes.  That is the east part.  What I am looking for is a list of error code descriptions.  Some errors listed on my unit simply give a number and say "ERROR".  Other errors aren't immediately clear about what could be causing the error

Tue May 23 2017Reply from SFS1

The errors are in the yellow service manual but they are not very good. I know some errors arent in the book but are just boot up issues. Mine always has some that end in 159, or 160 and just mean the database loaded. The ones that are important and related to problems like "battery stack error" are pretty self explanitory.

Tue May 23 2017Reply from Walter Cahill

Yep, I was getting those 159 and 160 errors.  So now I know what they mean!  I will have to look and see if I have a copy of the yellow manual.  Thanks a lot for the reply.

Thu Aug 24 2017Reply from Mark W.

Did you get your answer?

Fri Aug 25 2017Reply from Walter Cahill

No, I haven't gotten an answer on this yet.  Would just love to have an error list

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree