Fri May 19 2017

Frozen screen with word MEDRAD

medrad stellant hi, i have a problem with a injector single syringe. At the start up the screen stay shows the word MEDRAD. Can any body help me? Thanks in advance.

RE: Contrast Media-Injector System Report Post
Mon May 22 2017Reply from Ryan C.

This is likely either a software issue or a cable issue.  The "Medrad Logo" screen is the result of the CPU in the display not communicating with the CPU in the head.  Check all cable connections and gneral condition of cables, i.e. back of display to bottom of power box, power box to head pigtail connection, and head pigtial itself.

If nothing obvious, likely a failed CPU board, either head or display - replacement will require SW reload.

Ryan Clarke - ISS  |  We Are ISS  |  888-667-1062

Mon May 22 2017Reply from Judahb_CBET_CMLSO

This is infact a Communication error from the Scan Room Unit display CRU/Power Base to the injector head (SRU). Most likley cause is that the injector head cable (the short pigtail cable from the back of the injector) is faulty, it get's the most use/bending, I have seen this (head cable) fail many times.  The other problems mentioned, including the pigtail (aka: head cable) by Ryan C  in the other positing can also be likley causes.   Sometimes just holding the injector head's cable in a different position while booting up the system will allow it to work/connect while booting up and then when you move it you will get it to fail and verify the problem with the cable.  I keep one of these in stock as they fail frequently enough.

If it is the CPU in either the SRU diaplay or the CRU head you will have to call the vendor in for programming of the SW on the new CPU card.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree