Mon May 29 2017

Toshiba Aplio - XG iStyle

Anyone know where I might get a transformer module for a Toshiba Aplio XG and what kind of price should I expect to pay? thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this, believe it is the is module, because when i first switched it on after purchase, it kept on tripping the buildings cct breaker, eventually it stayed on, then after about 2 minutes it would shut down, after about the 4 time doing this , we could smell a burning smell, so we shut down the machine and it wont power up again, battery led lights , no lite on the 7 segment led.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon May 29 2017Reply from mbatten

Anyone know where I might get a transformer module for a Toshiba Aplio XG and what kind of price should I expect to pay? thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this, believe it is the is module, because when i first switched it on after purchase, it kept on tripping the buildings cct breaker, eventually it stayed on, then after about 2 minutes it would shut down, after about the 4 time doing this , we could smell a burning smell, so we shut down the machine and it wont power up again, battery led lights , no lite on the 7 segment led.  

Also i have removed this power supply transformer module and have only the battery connected, should it normally still powerup, or does it need a feedback from one of the connectors to latch it on, or is this what the battery is for and could it just be a faulty battery?

thanks in advance for your help

Michael

Mon May 29 2017Reply from Danelis
Mon May 29 2017Reply from Paulo Dores

Hello,

Sent me email : geral@tekmedical.pt

Tue May 30 2017Reply from BILL LEE

I would call Summit Imaging.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree