Mon Jul 03 2017

Anatomical program

is there any possibility to edit the settings of anatomical programs on the system ?

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Fri Jul 07 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

What equipment (make and model) are you specifically referring to?

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Sun Jul 09 2017Reply from muet

ICR 3600 Computed radiography 

i have unacceptable image resolustion and layout on the system 

Mon Jul 17 2017Reply from IgLo

Hi,

If you are using oldes software (QPC Xscan32), i think you can not change anatomical program settings - I realy can't remember, but if you are using XC software (and I think that it's same for Captera), it is possible. 

You have to go to Configuration / Admin / Settings, and in the Imaging Domain field click on Launch Application Interface button. 

It is described in Processing Parameter Evaluation chapter of user manual from October 2015.

Additionaly you'll need admin permisions to change those parameters.

Tue Jul 18 2017Reply from muet

thanks alot for your reply .. it was really helpfull 
i tried to change the settings and i got better image than the previous one 
but is there any document or manual that gives the original parameters ? because i do not have the orginal settings 

Wed Jul 19 2017Reply from IgLo

Unfortunately there is no document with list of default values, but maybe I can help you. Please tell me do you use Captera, or XC, and what is the version of software. I can install same version, and try to export default parameters that you need.

Wed Jul 19 2017Reply from muet

ahaaa ok dear 
i will be thankfull to you if you guide and support me becasue i am still not able to achieve the perfect values  
i do not remember the version of the software perfectly , but it's XC 
i can tell tomorrow about version 
any way may i have your email ID or any contact ID , so i can contact with you directly and has more chance to get support from your side

thank you so much :) :)  

Wed Jul 19 2017Reply from IgLo

Hi,

You can contact me on igor.lovric@gmail.com

I'm not expert with those values (default works for me just fine, so I didn't change those values too much), but I can try to help you. 

I'm asking about version because they changed something in last versions, so there is no way (or I don't know proper way) to export configuration values. If you found those options on exact place as I told you in first message, then there is way to export settings and import it again on different instalation.

Also, it would be helpful if you can export one or two bad quality images, and send it to me with explanation what do you think is wrong, so I can see what would you like to achive with changing parameters. I'm actualy repair technician for those devices, an when users say to me that image quality is bad, they usualy have problems with bad collimation (in that case software make bad image adjustments), wrong kV or mAs values, wrong patient positioning, bad AEC calibration, faulty bucky grid etc. Don't take me wrong, I'm not saying you are making bad exposures, but this is first ting you shoul think about with iCR3600, and offcouse, scaner should be clean (from inside - I usualy clean devices once in 6-12 months), and both brushes on cassette entrence should be in good condition.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree