Mon Jul 24 2017

Error 9042, 9043 for ARCADIS Avantic

System is not booting, and giving me the following error codes... 9042, 9043 What do these errors mean?

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Mon Jul 24 2017Reply from John D
John D

You need to use the service key, log into service and check the event log.  These error codes should be an active link which will bring up the appropriate error information and the recommended action plan from Siemens to help you in resolving these errors.  If the error code is NOT a live link, then your service access is NOT high enough and you will need to contact Siemens for a temporary higher level access code in order to see the information.

John DiPasquale
Technical Trainer | Technical Prospects
1000 S. County Road CB, Appleton, WI 54914
www.technicalprospects.com
+1 (920) 757-6583
Thu Aug 24 2017Reply from Eng.Ali

that mean foot switch and other switches not connected or defective

Sun Sep 17 2017Reply from Tomelgy

Is the foot switch connected to generator? Its part of the interlock system! If foot switch is connected, check all wires within foot switch, also make sure the chassis socket is not loose.

If all OK you could have a D30 PCB problem which is rare, my expirence is the foot switch/cable or even hand/switch.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree