Mon Jul 24 2017

SERVICE MANUAL NEEDED

Hi I'm in need of the OEC 9900 Elite service manual if someone is able to share it I would really appreciate it. Also I'm having an issue with the unit we have it is not putting the images into the image directory. If anyone can help solve this please contact me. dcrumpton@mrhc.org.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Fri Jul 28 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance our Mobile C-Arm sponsors may be able to help.

TIBS

Denova Medical

Soma Technology

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Mon Jul 31 2017Reply from Tim Deml

Follow this link for GE manuals: http://apps.gehealthcare.com/servlet/ClientServlet

Tim Deml

Tue Aug 01 2017Reply from DCRUMP2016

Hi,

I appreciate the link and the info. I was able to get the unit back up with the help from Allparts tech support team. The cine drive was full I had to delete all patient data and als found that someone had turned off auto save. But turned it back on and the doc is happy again. LOL

Thanks To All

Tue Nov 21 2017Reply from Steve Lorence

Need the PM Sheets for the OEC 9900 Elite. GE Service Documentation does not have these, but GE must give them out per CFR421.505

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree