Sun Jul 30 2017

error 4134

hi , when i start in the morning every think fine , after one hour or so , the machine start giving me error 4134 .. 4134;FATAL_RELEASE_CASSETTE_FAILED;Error;;;releaseCassette failed;"Meaning: Releasing the cassette failed. Reason: CHC (CassetteHandlingControl) on IP-handling board detected an error during releasing of the cassette. Cure: Check underlying error description." any one can help pls thanks and best regards

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Mon Jul 31 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

What equipment (make and model) are you specifically referring to?

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Mon Jul 31 2017Reply from Masterdrd
sorry Agfa Cr 30-x

Mon Jul 31 2017Reply from AntonSukharev

Look-up the error "online" (Access to NX Workstation available):
(1) On the NX Workstation start the internet browser.
(2) Enter the IP address of the digitizer in the address window and login.
(3) Look-up the error in menu "Explain Error Code".

Login: crservice

Pass: Agsrvc2ls

Wed Aug 02 2017Reply from Masterdrd

I just have a visit by agfa engineer here , they told me my major laser board is fried and they need to replace it for 4.5 k or they will take ist and sell me act 12 for 7k addition,  I am feeling I am stuck between hammer and hard place m I don't like the arm bending policy I've been treated with , I currently live in Mosul Iraq,  my city has been devastated by war , lost all my property and my clinic was burned to ground I am in huge debt now..any advise 

Wed Aug 02 2017Reply from Masterdrd

What I did , I opened the left side panel and let the digitizer ventilate well , it's just too hot here around 45c and the machine kept working fine , still give me transverse line artifact , I do my exams and turn off the digitizer immediately after each exam and thats  kept it working so far ..if I open the rt panel it will give me light leak error 

Looking to the digitizer , there is no heat dispenser mechanism what so ever , no any fan , kind like green house , no way for heat  to escape,  kind of faulty manifacture  design ..no wonder the laser diode will go hay wire after accumulation of heat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree