Mon Jul 31 2017

service manual required

Hi guys Thought I should go to the brains trust on this to try and find a DiaCent CW manual. Let me know if you have any inside lines on this. ===== Hi guys Phil is working on some of the Red Cross Cell Washers and we are trying to find a technical manual for the Diacent-CW Cell washer system. It is giving us the "Tilt Vibration" Error and we are not sure how to adjust, configure this, cannot find any info anywhere. Can I get you all to let me know if you have had had any experience with this before or if you can track down some service and technical information for these units as I cannot find any. If you have any inside contacts check with them as well if you can, even if we can find out how to get into service mode or similar. The DiaCent-CW has been under both the Biorad and Diamed names.

RE: Centrifuge Report Post
Thu Aug 03 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

Who is the manufacturer for the DiaCent CW? Diacent?

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Thu Aug 03 2017Reply from AussieAndy
Fri Aug 04 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance our Centrifuge sponsor Ozark Biomedical may be able to help.

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree