Mon Aug 21 2017

S-Video OUT port

Hi, we need to record the procedures during a certain scan using a video capture card that is on a laptop computer, the process works on the Logiq 7 and Logiq 9 but on our 2 new units of Logiq E9s there is totally no video captured or displayed on the laptop when connected to its s-video out port. We would like to know if it needs certain configuration to use the s-video out on the Logiq E9s?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Aug 22 2017Reply from MedWrench MM
MedWrench MM

If you are in need of immediate assistance our Ultrasound Systems sponsors may be able to heelp.

Ultrasound Gurus

AUE

Trisonics

Conquest Imaging

Summit Imaging

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Jonathan F. Payne,
Media Manager @ MedWrench,
866-989-7057,
Jpayne@MedWrench.com
Tue Aug 22 2017Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr
The SVHS connector was added at R5 and the manual and the pictogram above it say it is for an external monitor. Since the video output card is a DVI, you may need to have the video capture card connected and active when you turn on the system. However, it is not clear that the SVHS output is actually there, because the user manual lists a DVI-I to SVGA adapter as part of the external monitor kit, and says to connect the monitor to the DVI output. I don't find any mention of the SVHS connector in the service manuals.

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Tue Aug 22 2017Reply from SFT

The S-Video is only an option on these units and require a separate card to be installed in the BEP for use. Might be easier to use the DVI to VGA adapter out to your video capture if possible. If you need further assistance feel free to call 1-800-958-9986

Scott Trefny
Avante Ultrasound 1-800-958-9986

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree