Wed Aug 30 2017

Service watchdog

One of our Radical 7's is showing a Service watchdog error then unsuccessfully attempts to power itself off. Has anybody else seen that? Is there any way to repair these without sending them in? Thanks -Derek

RE: Pulse Oximeter Report Post
Mon Oct 23 2017Reply from A1Fly

Were you able to figure it out?

we had a Rad7 power down shortly after it was powered up. 

the unit would beep 10 times. 

according to the service manual (Radical-7 Signal Extraction Pulse CO-Oximeter Service Manual 6-3) and a Masimo Tech, this was a "Docking Station Watchdog Failure".

Ours was sent in for repair....

Tue Oct 24 2017Reply from rcderek22

I was not able to find the problem so we sent this one out to Masimo. They won't sell us parts and they have been very problematic, so we're always sending them out. Thanks for your help

Derek Snyder, CBET
Tue Oct 24 2017Reply from A1Fly

There is not much that you would want to change on those. I am not sure if cases could be ordered but batteries can be. Other than that, we send them out as well. The flat rate repair makes it easy and simple.

Wed Feb 20 2019Reply from Stan Skaggs
Stan Skaggs

There was a recall issue with the software versions on the 7's.. Did you get yours updated?  Did you get ones which were already updated?  We bought some which were not updated and had to update the software and resolved the issues we had.

Might be a good idea or place to start.  I have the recall notice, but can not load it in here for some reason.. Its a PDF..

mrstan.
Mon Apr 06 2020Reply from Stan Skaggs
Stan Skaggs

Mine are showing "error in data storage" and shuts down.  Does that ring a bell with anyone out there?

mrstan

mrstan.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree