Thu Sep 21 2017

Password

Does any one have the password to allow me to shut correctly the philips star net software.

RE: Telemetry-Central Station Report Post
Thu Sep 21 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

Hi there! Which product specifically are you referring to?

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

Thu Sep 21 2017Reply from malrdaw

M3150 IntelliVue Information Center Local Database

Thu Sep 21 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

Here is the link to the product page for this product. You may be able to find what you are looking for in the manual - located about halfway down the page. I hope this helps! 

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

Mon Sep 25 2017Reply from Ray Brown, CBET
I don't understand your question. The main program is called "StarDate" So what exactly are you trying to do? I've been to the school, but explain in the best terms you can muster up, what do you want to do? And please post your email address, I'm not going to give out any passwords over an open channel. :-)

Mon Sep 25 2017Reply from malrdaw

Rather than simply turning off the HP Pc where the software resides,I would like to exit into XP to for instance change the time or date.

As the pc is not connected to internet it does automatically change from summer to winter time.

my email malrdaw@gmail.com

Mon Sep 25 2017Reply from Ray Brown, CBET
Ok.. if the computer got updated (XP platform and all), it will automatically adjust the daylight savings time on the correct date. But otherwise, if you haven't been to the Database school, well, with that password, you can change everything except purchased options. You could accidentally do something that would stop the computer, and the only way to bring it back would be to reload the operating system, the application (Stardate), and the configuration, which if you're lucky is a 4-hour operation. Beside the fact that your nurses would be extremely annoyed at you.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree