Sun Sep 24 2017

turn on

can you please send me driver for SIUI - CTS-5000 by mail harqassem@gmail.com thenk you beford

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Sep 26 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

Hi there!

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument , and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

Tue Sep 26 2017Reply from ayman40

Hello
the problem is that when I turn on my SIUI-5000 ultrasound scanner at the last stage of the ignition a message appears
title: CTS-5000: SIUI.exe application error.
msg:
the instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000" .the memory could be "read" click ok to terminate the program

Thu Apr 05 2018Reply from jounaidi zouaidi

Hi,

"
the problem is that when I turn on my SIUI-5000 ultrasound scanner at the last stage of the ignition a message appears
title: CTS-5000: SIUI.exe application error.
msg:
the instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000" .the memory could be "read" click ok to terminate the program

"

I found a solution for this problem.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree