Tue Sep 26 2017

Autoclave

I have a model 122 by Getinge Castle and it keeps going over jacket pressure, any advise?

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Tue Sep 26 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

If you need immediate assistance, feel free to reach out to our sponsors. They are happy to help!

RPI

Soma

Just let them know that MedWrench sent you.

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

Tue Sep 26 2017Reply from Bob@montaquip
What happens when it goes over pressure. Alarm? Safety valve pop? Gauge reads?

Wed Sep 27 2017Reply from Larry28
It pops the safety valve.

Wed Sep 27 2017Reply from Larry28
Gauge reads 31 psi.

Wed Sep 27 2017Reply from Bob@montaquip
The most obvious cause would be the mechanical steam pressure regulator set too high or faulty. What's the safety valve max pressure setting?

Thu Sep 28 2017Reply from Larry28

It's set at 33.

Thu Sep 28 2017Reply from Bob@montaquip
If it's popping off then it's likely hitting 33 psi. Safety valves are very reliable but can weaken a bit when excercised too often. If there is a temp probe for jacket (don't recall) then the machine is continuing to call for steam to jacket. This could be a result of condensate buildup/bad jacket trap or remote possibly trap on main steam line. Temp probe could also be faulty or require calibration to 0. If there is no probe then back to steam pressure regulator. The gauge is more than likely off by 2 lbs also. I trust the safety valve before gauge.

Fri Sep 29 2017Reply from Larry28

Yes there is a jacket temp probe. Sitting at room temp it's reading 45 deg F, so seems way off.

Thank you for the advise!

Mon Apr 27 2020Reply from Ameer alkadhimi

I have problem with this device error message stream Gain anyone can help me i wanna all things about this device this my email 

Alkadhimiameer96@gmail.com 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree