Fri Sep 29 2017

Capsula X Erasure Lamp Error

Thank you for your kind reply. Please find below more information about further troubleshooting by our technician: Here is the findings of our technician just re-visiting the site to do further troubleshooting as advise. - I did the reset and it was still the same thing - So I did a test on the RU - The error on the RU is 11700 - The result on the test 13720 points to the fan in the manual - I open the place of the fan its missing (we can perhaps source this locally) Please advise and give us quote for the replacement should this be the conclusion. Thanks.

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Tue Nov 14 2017Reply from Rustaphor

Gafar, I had similar lamp's problem with PCR Eleva (It has signature "Fujifilm" on the p.c.b. boards) You can look in to the erase module and one lamp will not light. In my case that lams are standart lamps that uses in the old computer's monitors. After replacement all the lamps all worked normaly. 

You need diameter and length of lamp what you need.

Thu Sep 15 2022Reply from Femite

Where can I get capsular digitizer erasure  lamp to buy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree