Fri Oct 06 2017

touch screen calibration issue

I am using a CRT and attempting to do a touch screen calibration but the system will not recognize the beginning touch (upper left corner)..This is the only crt I have available, I tried to configure the software to accept an LCD/flat screen (which I have a few of) but I am having trouble with that too. The screen did respond to touch initially. Any suggestions?

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Sun Oct 08 2017Reply from TSS Jim

If this is for an ELI280, you have to use the Mortara LCD screen. The unit will not work with any other display. If you are using the correct LCD screen and cannot press the upper left + sign then it might be a bad LCD screen, LCD controller board or main board.

Tue Oct 10 2017Reply from Rix

I am attempting to calibrate the CRT TOUCH screen and it is the CRT TOUCH screen that is non responsive in the upper left corner. I was trying to reconfigure this system so I could check it with an LCD screen.

To double check that the system is correctly configured, at this time, for a crt, I am attempting to use the following:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Procedure to configure New Quest enclosures to recognize the CRT because it was setup for a LCD Display

On Quest Pretest screen:

1. While the Quest is booting up, you will see a prompt

• QNX Boot loader, Boot Partition 1.

• At this point repeat pressing the “help” key, about 3 to 4 times. After a short period you see the login prompt with a login #:

2. Type root press Enter.

3. Type batman for password and press Enter. This will log you in, and you should see the prompt #.

4. In the next several steps, (spc) indicates that you will be inserting a space between command-line entries.

5. Type:

cp(spc)-v(spc)/quest/src/system/sysinit.crt(spc)/etc/config/sysinit.1 then press Enter.

6. Type:

cp(spc)-v(spc)/quest/src/system/input.1.crt(spc)/etc/config/trap/input.1 then press Enter.

7. Type:

cp(spc)-v (spc)/quest/src/system/zeus.str.touch(spc)/quest/zeus.str then press Enter.

1. Type:

cp(spc)-v(spc)/quest/src/system/cal_touch.crt(spc)/usr/scripts/cal_touch and press Enter.

2. Type shutdown(spc)–f and press Enter.

3. Quest will reboot. Or you could cycle the power switch Off/On

When Quest restarts, LCD should be operational.

I get as far as step 4, after which I receive the message:

cp: Dest  (/etc/config/sysinit.1) must be a dir to copy dirs or multiple files to it.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

any suggestions??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree