Mon Oct 23 2017

service manual/ circuit diagram

I need the circuit diagram for this unit

RE: Light Source Report Post
Mon Oct 23 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

Hi there! What product are you referring to?

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

Mon Oct 23 2017Reply from Mariusmul

Hi There,

My Apology,I have a Service Manual for a STORZ XENON NOVA 300.

I need a circuit diagram of the PCB,the board does not seem to fire the Lamp it makes a click sound but the lamp does not light up the Lamp itself  is in working order OR can anyone maybe give some advise what would cause such a malfunction.

Thank you.

Wed Oct 25 2017Reply from Amscopolaris
Amscopolaris

is this happening

Thu Sep 26 2019Reply from ly132806

I need this service manual Xenon Nova 300
please send me ly132806@gmail.com 

thanks!!

Tue Mar 10 2020Reply from RobTheMan

hey guys I can some one post the service manual to  karl storz xenon 300 service manual. Looking for bulbs need a part number and a vendor who carrys bulbs on stock

Thanks,

Fri Oct 23 2020Reply from Ali Abbas

if the clicking sound is coming continiously it is because the lamp is not working basically a faulty lamp makes PCB make a clicking sound due to its high frequency generation firing since lamp require more power when initiating a light up then it runs on low power comsumption try changing the lamp first and try this lamp on another light source. if the problem persists do let me know

Thu Feb 25 2021Reply from medecin
I need this service manual Xenon Nova 300 please send me arar.chem2018@gmail.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree