Mon Oct 23 2017

LOGIQ 400 MD SYS ERROR: BOARD NON EXISTENT. BOARD: DCON

Hello I have a LOGIQ 400 MD Version 3.30 By 2136319-4. I have replaced the Timekeeper Battery and I setted datetime, id and video values without problem. Now the systems boots but do not recognize the proves which before were working. During boot sequence appears this message on the monitor display: SYS ERROR: BOARD NON EXISTENT. BOARD: DCON And this message via hyperterminal connected with service cable: VTSH> SCNI:rt_cancdlyresume error: 11007 SCNI: USC [u_read] Poling Timeout [ffff] +++ ATS0=0 I also checked these details: * I have checked the boards installed on the system via board configuration display appears all correct except DCON or CONN(1). * I have checked wires between DCON: TRDS ASSY - HBFR (1) ASSY - HBFR (2) ASSY . Perhaps were disconected during Timekeeper fix but now appears well connected. Any ideas? Maybe I need to make some adjustments via hyperterminal to make DCON work? Maybe a problem with a Mother IC? Thanks for your time. Regards from Spain.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Oct 23 2017Reply from Hajooze
Hajooze

Does your system recognise probes?

Try to remove the probe connetors board and re istall it

Wed Oct 25 2017Reply from jordiaragonzaragoza
My system do not recognise the probes because it can recognise the DCON board. I'm trying to remove DCON board for cleanning dust. But I suspect it's something else. During boot process on hyperterminal appears: SCNI:rt_cancdlyresume error: 11007 SCNI: USC [u_read] Poling Timeout [ffff] Anyone knows this error?

Wed Oct 25 2017Reply from Hajooze
Hajooze
Hello Unfortunately I couldn't find this error but in general (time out, and board non existent ) have the same meaning, try to check power supply reaching the dcon board, especially HV, some US machine do not recognise probe if HV is missing

Hajooze

You can download service manual from gehealthcare documentation,  download the document number 2127672 named " Proprietary Manual" it contains info about error messages it maybe helpful

If you would like to contact me 

Email : hajooze@gmail.com

Whatsapp : +963930629491

It is of my pleasure to help you

Hajooze, thanks for your answer. I have the service manual and other manuals from GE downloaded from common documentation library apps.gehealthcare.com/servlet/ClientServlet?REQ=RNEW&MODALITY=US I can not find the document you mention. Can you leave the URL to check the error codes?

Wed Oct 25 2017Reply from Mack
Change ur BMRC BOARD WITH NEW ONE PROBLEM WILL SHORT OUT

@Mack Why I need to change my BMRC BOARD if the system do not detect the DCON board? I also checked Board Configuration Display and BMRC appears installed without problem. (DCON appears as not installed)

Hajooze

Hello

I have this file and thought I got it from gehealthcare documentary, anyway I just uploaded the file to drive and here is its link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9mL0AG4j4t0NG1iTjNPQmdZbXM/view?usp=drivesdk

I am not very familiar with google drive but you may need authorisation to download it just let me know

Thu Oct 26 2017Reply from jordiaragonzaragoza
@Hajooze Many thanks. I think this manual will be great help. THANK YOU! I do not know why it does not appear to me in the support documentation library. Anyway I was able to download it without problem from your google drive link. It will be of great help to understand the error codes and system the tests as well as the internal operation of certain boards. Many thanks.

Thu Oct 26 2017Reply from Hajooze
Hajooze

Hello

Yoy are welcome friend I am ready any time to help you solving this error, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.

If you solve this problem please update me how it is solved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree