Mon Nov 13 2017

Fhotometer calibration

The my BTS-310 lost the data of the fhotometer. I need to adjust the fhotometer, but I dont know how do it. There is a menu: Other\Service\Adjust\Fhotometer\Adjust. This option ask me for a Standard kit. What kit is this? How I do photometer adjustment?

RE: Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Report Post
Mon Nov 13 2017Reply from Cipher
Cipher

The Standard Kit is a kit of verified calibration neutral filters.  These filter have standard values listed  which each would be entetered when prompted to on the service procedure/calibration screen.  (You may want to check if somebody in your area has them hiding in a drawer or cabinet)   There's a procedure in the service manual which walks you through this calibration step-by-step.  I'll send the manual to MedWrench Admin for posting.   As this analyzer has been replaced by the BTS-350, I'm not sure if the filter kit is still available from BioSystems.   You may wish to call them to see.   Hope this helps.  - Cipher

Mon Nov 13 2017Reply from Cipher
Cipher

I'm sorry, but I checked my library and only have the BTS-330 service manual in English.   If I recall correctly, the BTS-310 and 330 are nearly identical units, except the keypad.  The passwords should be the same too.

Tue Nov 14 2017Reply from TulioHPS

No problem Cipher.

Send me the service manual. I need of the photometer adjust steps.

If I undesrtood correctly, the standard kit are known absorbance lenses?

Thanks 

Tue Nov 14 2017Reply from Cipher
Cipher

You are correct about the lenses.   I've sent the BTS-330 manual to MedWrench Admin for posting.   You may want to check under that model.   Hopefully it will be posted soon. - Cipher

Tue Nov 14 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

Hello! The service manual that Cipher mentioned is now uploaded for the BTS 330. You can find it here.

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree