Thu Dec 14 2017

NBP Pumps

Can anyone recommend a company to repair NBP pumps for Philips MP/MX/X2 patient monitors; or FM 20/30/40/50 fetal monitors?

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Thu Dec 14 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

Thu Dec 14 2017Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

The actual pump, the M3000-60003 or similar? Boy, I'd like to find someone that would work on them too. I've been collecting a few of them. So put my name down on the list, too.

Thu Dec 14 2017Reply from Darryl LeRoux

Yes, that pump. We have 160+ monitors with that pump for NBP. Sent 10 to Tenacore for repair @ ~$200.00 ea., haven't used any yet to establish a benchmark.

I want to keep shopping around and obtain other repair centres if/when required. Some MedWrench sponsors are listed below.

Thu Dec 14 2017Reply from pmartin
pmartin

Sage Services Group provides repairs for those at a very good rate.

Sage Services Group

Thu Dec 14 2017Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

Y'all realize that we're in the wrong "forum" for asking this question? The MX40 does not do NBP, as Philips calls it. We need to move this somehow to either the X2 or FM pages. :-)

Thu Dec 14 2017Reply from MedWrenchMia
MedWrenchMia

@Ray Brown, CBET - moved! Thanks for catching that. :) 

Mia DeBiase Sales & Marketing Assistant mia@medwrench.com

Thu Dec 21 2017Reply from LMJ

The NBP pumps for MP2/X2/MMS are super easy to replace but I believe it is cheaper if you send them out for repair. I like Pacific Medical but Tenacore or BMES can do them too.

Tue May 22 2018Reply from medicaldevicesolutions

Hey all,

I would be more than happy send replacement M3000-60003 NIBP pumps with one year warranty as long as there is a core return. Send me a message for more info.

Thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree